The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw the first one on the road here. MD plates. Connecticut Avenue just north of the District... looked sharp. Thing rides real low! I came up to him, thought I was towering over him.

Of course my car sounded better :p

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Cool!
Didn't know you could buy a Tesla for this area yet. So, did it sound at all? I am guessing they are fairly silent from the outside.

There is a Top Gear episode where the Tesla is track tested against an Elise...

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Cool!
Didn't know you could buy a Tesla for this area yet. So, did it sound at all? I am guessing they are fairly silent from the outside.

There is a Top Gear episode where the Tesla is track tested against an Elise...
A 111s 120hp rover engined Elise with skinny front wheels/tires. :p

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
I actually saw one on Rt. 70 on my way home from the Lily Pons show this weekend. I was going East, it was going West so I didn't get a great look at it... but sure enough it was a Tesla.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I spotted that same car (or at least one that was the same color) in Route 7 in Tysons this morning.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There is a blue one in Fredericksburg area as well. The owner is friends with the manager at the Capital Ale House on Caroline Street. He was double parked beside me a couple of weeks ago in front of the Ale house, went out to talk to him. Cool guy. Car was whisper quite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts