The Lotus Cars Community banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
I had some problems with my 2Bular muffler and the DMC header, there is not enough clearance between the two. Boe was kind enough to take the header back for a refund, and I bought the 2Bular n/a header and decat pipe which fits like "hand in glove". Boe has since changed their website with regards to fitment.
As for the full exhaust and Boe Torque 200, there is a very noticeable difference, a lot more midrange torque, and no flat spot just before the big cam cut in.
I will be going Boe Rev 300 supercharger over the winter, so my 2Bular exhaust will be for sale, and I would be willing to swap ECU as well, if the buyer has a 2006-2007, just a little plug.:grin2:

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Resurrecting a dead thread...

Where can the DMC U-pipe in the pictures above be sourced? I've checked MWR, BOE, Gregs, BWR, etc. and haven't found a U-pipe/testpipe that has the DMC header input and normal muffler output connections (without a cat).

·
Registered
2006 Polar Blue Lotus Elise Supercharged BOE REV400 with lots of goodies
745 Posts
Resurrecting a dead thread...

Where can the DMC U-pipe in the pictures above be sourced? I've checked MWR, BOE, Gregs, BWR, etc. and haven't found a U-pipe/testpipe that has the DMC header input and normal muffler output connections (without a cat).
Black watch racing has them for 350. I recently bought one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts