The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Do not use DAS Autoshippers

6K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Mr.C 
#1 ·
About a month ago, I requested suggestions on NY to CA auto shippers. Several people suggested not using DAS auto, but I didn't listen. I am now here to tell you that this outfit is about as unprofessional as it gets. They have pushed the delivery date back twice, at a week each time. They let the car sit for a week, then move it to NJ where it has sat for another 2 weeks. Do not use these people, save yourself the headache. Their prices are reasonable, but it isn't worth it (unless you do not care when your car arrives). Their customer service people basically just hang up on you (clearly they have more calls and complaints coming in than they can handle).

#6 ·
I used www.horselesscarriage.com on the recommendation of my dealer. I was nervous, but it turned out that I shouldn't have been. I was so impressed. The driver called me occasionally to let me know where he was and what he thought his ETA would be (car transported from CA to TX), he showed up exactly when and where he said he would, he had my car completely shrink-wrapped he literally had to cut away the wrapping before he could get inside to back the car out, the inside of his trailer was scrubbed clean, etc. I mean you could really tell these guys take pride in a job well done.

I don't have any connection to them whatsoever, but want to give credit where it's due.

xtn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.