The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all want to trade (insert car here: Cobra, Z, S2000, Civic, etc) for Lotus Elise threads. I just wanted to start a - Do not want to trade Lotus Elise for (insert your car here) thread.

Well unless you are on crack and your trade is something many times the value of the Elise, and you want to trade even up. In which case I will not be able to afford to insure or maintain said car (nor put gas in it either) so I will then sell it, buy an Elise, and then pocket the money to invest in things like women and cheap beer, and waste the rest.

I will however trade my 95% complete 57 Anglia panel van with built V-8 for something if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
It's like elementary school were you'd ask people if they want to trade lunches. Asking to trade cars of similar value doesn't work. Trading items of equivalent value only works with baseball cards, comic books, and wives.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, I didn't even see the newest S-2000 trade offer thread when I wrote this either.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
....Asking to trade cars of similar value doesn't work. Trading items of equivalent value only works with ... and wives.
and that depends on the model also...

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
It's like elementary school were you'd ask people if they want to trade lunches. Asking to trade cars of similar value doesn't work. Trading items of equivalent value only works with baseball cards, comic books, and wives.
You mean like this...
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RhwCI_oIfr4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RhwCI_oIfr4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
:D

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Yes! Now replace "Snack Pack" with Elise and "Bananna" for S2000. :D

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Anyone wanna trade for my '98 Honduh Accord? It has VTEC Powah...

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
"interesting trades considered"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts