·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pssssssssst is there anybody out there?

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Out where? I'm currently indoors, in Atlanta.:)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
LocusLust poses an interesting question.. does the Elise have any Daytime Running Lights? Or can all the lights be turned out?
Hmm..

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
I believe it has DRL and they are always on.

We mentioned in our WCLM report that the rear running lights are very interesting. I like them. Half circles on each side.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Where in TN are you?

Im in Louisville, I dont get down to TN much, but hey maybe things can change. We've got two Lotus's on order, I know of at least one more Elise in Lexington Ky, plus there's a guy from Northern Ky here on the board named cerven, I think we've got a good contingency from this area.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Hi Jenn,
I'm already making a mailing list for southeast members. Hoping to get LOA to sponsor a get together sometime after the demo gets here, I know a lot of people couldn't make it, but perhaps people within a couple hours of Atlanta.

Jenn,
Something I was thinking about, perhaps when you guys come to get your cars you can time it for a weekend. I've got some great routes we can drive up in N. Ga. Monday morning you go into LOA and get your first service done, let me know. Might get others too.

I think JamesA and maybe Mick could make it?

Damn Mick, that's a hell of a sig line you've got there
Chris:)

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Yeah, of course I could make it.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
i hope the elise doesn't have daytime running lights, it should be our choice...to get run over or not :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am about 11 miles from the AL border...in da woods of TN almost due north of Huntsville AL. 90 mile drive to the nash, a bit over 4 hours to louisville, about 5 to lex. and about 3:15 to atlanta...a drive i am more than a little eager to make

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
LL,
hoping to get one fast to agree to a bunch of us having a drive on some great roads around Hiawassee N. GA. to break her car in.

We're certainly going to have a gathering to drool over the CO demo at LOA!
CHris

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if the timing of the drive in n ga is right i will show up with the spyder. i could just about hang in with a lot of the s2k drivers on the tail of the dragon but i am betting it will not be the same story chasing the elise with a spyder

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ah, you make a valid point. sorry one fast...will watch your lotus in the mirror! s'ok the front is as cute as the rear

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
I will keep my lights on day or night as a safety feature. Four wheel bike attitude.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts