The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first batch of cars will be here soon and I'm sure they will attract attention.

I think we need a secret code.

This way if you have your Elise and are driving down the road and someone else who hasnt gotten there car yets sees you and pulls up next to you motioning you to pull over you will know that they are not some nut who is trying to carjack or follow you, but just another Elise owner in waiting wanting to see your car.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
You mean the stream of drool and the longing-stare isn't enough of a clue? :p

·
shay2nak
24,985 Posts
hey that's not a bad idea. I think we should use something that a baseball manager would use. LOL
ara

·
shay2nak
24,985 Posts
Maybe Randy can hook us up with "EliseTalk" stickers so we can put them on our rear windows or something. If one of us spots the sticker, we'll know it's one of us. How's that?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
shay2nak said:
Maybe Randy can hook us up with "EliseTalk" stickers so we can put them on our rear windows or something. If one of us spots the sticker, we'll know it's one of us. How's that?
In work. I have mine already. :)

Check out my mug.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
suggestion... Randy can post the Elisetalk logo at CafePress.com and we can order tee-shirts, decals, mugs etc with the logo. Randy could even mark-up the merchandise a bit to cover his costs of operating the forum.

just a thought...

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
khamai said:
suggestion... Randy can post the Elisetalk logo at CafePress.com and we can order tee-shirts, decals, mugs etc with the logo. Randy could even mark-up the merchandise a bit to cover his costs of operating the forum.

just a thought...
A very reasonable thought, I'm up for it.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Okay. :) Coming very soon.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I saw some license plate holders on ebay (chrome or black), some had LOTUS and some had LOTUS plus the Chapman initials. Neither grabbed me. Still looking for something cool for the rear plate.

Marketing opportunity.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe we should make the Huggy Bear "L" sign on our heads until we get something we can put on our cars to identify us expectant Elise owners.

"No, honey, the people in the other car dont think were losers, it's just the Lotus secret code"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts