The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know, I've seen lots of little clips and photos of so called ghosts. I think it would be cool if they did exist, when I am gone I could come back and haunt Chris Bangle's kids for there dad f#cking up all new BMWs! :D

Anyways check out this site, it is one of the saddest sites I've ever seen. Read the first paragraph and Click on Documenting Peter, it is pretty disturbing. :eek: I was like WTF?...****!

Also if you guys have ever had any experiences, share them. I am really curious.

Neil
http://www.mysonpeter.com/index.html

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Little Bastard said:
I think it would be cool if they did exist, when I am gone I could come back and haunt Chris Bangle's kids for there dad f#cking up all new BMWs! :D
[/url]
What'd his kids do? It's HIS idiotic ideas. You know the whole crimes of fathers and all.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
grudkin said:
No, but I know for sure there's a tooth fairy
Wait your the Doctor, right? There is no way you could believe in ghosts, you don't count, you are thought not to believe. ;) That's like asking the Pope if you believes in condoms... :rolleyes:

Neil

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
The site mysonpeter is fake. It is owned by the same people that own the site creepysites.com

·
Registered
495 Posts
Kind of thought it might be a fake. Hard to imagine someone would lose their family like that and then want to post a website about it

Yup, little bastard. I'm the doctor, and a skeptic by nature and training. There are a lot of things in the universe that can't be explained, but I don't buy into the ghost thing

But that tooth fairy...

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Little Bastard said:
WTF... sure had me fooled :mad:
Last time I saw you, you asked if anyone believed in ghosts. Not hiding anything from us are you? :eek:

That's a good halloween story to tell kids IMO. Anyway, you'll get wiser with age Neil, don't worry. (joking, don't kill me)

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Vantage said:
Last time I saw you, you asked if anyone believed in ghosts. Not hiding anything from us are you? :eek:

That's a good halloween story to tell kids IMO. Anyway, you'll get wiser with age Neil, don't worry. (joking, don't kill me)
You couldn't help yourself, could you...:rolleyes:
Well at least I am old enough to drink wine LEGALLY! LoL...:cool:

Neil

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Little Bastard said:
Well at least I am old enough to drink wine LEGALLY! LoL...:cool:

Neil
:( :mad: :(

Damn...one more reason to visit Canada.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
grudkin said:
Kind of thought it might be a fake. Hard to imagine someone would lose their family like that and then want to post a website about it

Yup, little bastard. I'm the doctor, and a skeptic by nature and training. There are a lot of things in the universe that can't be explained, but I don't buy into the ghost thing

But that tooth fairy...
I don't know if I believe either, I think I am just fascinated. But what makes you not believe? Is it a matter of opinions, has it been proven that specters don't exist? Maybe I'd have to see a ghost in person, to actually believe.

Neil

·
Registered
495 Posts
But what makes you not believe? Is it a matter of opinions, has it been proven that specters don't exist? Maybe I'd have to see a ghost in person, to actually believe.
There are plenty of people who are either mentally unstable, dishonest, and/or foolish. Lacking 'proof' of ghosts, I think it's more rational to assume that ghost stories come from these people.

But if people want to believe, after considering the alternative explanations, I have no problem with that.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
grudkin said:
There are plenty of people who are either mentally unstable, dishonest, and/or foolish. Lacking 'proof' of ghosts, I think it's more rational to assume that ghost stories come from these people.

But if people want to believe, after considering the alternative explanations, I have no problem with that.
This might be hypothetical, but if today you encounter or see a specter with your own eyes. Would you consider yourself irrational, or even mentally unstable? I know I'd be thinking, ****!... I am losing it!

Neil

·
Registered
495 Posts
Well, if I saw a 'ghost,' I would have to consider rational explanations

If there were none, I would question my state of mind

I think it would be really cool if there were ghosts, sea monsters, aliens... but sadly I don't believe they exist

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
grudkin said:
Well, if I saw a 'ghost,' I would have to consider rational explanations

If there were none, I would question my state of mind

I think it would be really cool if there were ghosts, sea monsters, aliens... but sadly I don't believe they exist
Thanks, that makes sense. But the mind is a crazy, twisted thing sometimes.

BTW; you don't believe in sea monsters?! WTF? :D

Neil

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I think the human mind can convince itself of almost anything, given the proper inclination or incentive. Like, for instance, that my car will be delivered on time, earth is flat, WMD's exist, etc.

And, with the advent of Photoshop and the skill some have with it (shout out to zOOmz), I find it hard to completely trust most photographic 'evidence' put forward these days. Depends on the plausibility of the situation in the first place.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts