1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
874 Posts
HATE IT. Change it back!!

·
Banned
874 Posts
POP-UP EVERY damn click!!! Is this just me???

·
Banned
874 Posts

·
Banned
874 Posts
Prior to today, you had 10 posts and been here at the most 24 days.....I can see where the 'old ' style really grew on you.

The BEST part about it was i could click my name on the top once the lotustalk.com page showed up so i could check the replies on my posts.

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
I don't mind it, but from a design point of view the images are obviously not from the same package and don't really match the feel of the rest of the skin. The buttons within a thread for various buttons are glossy and grey with orange, but then the new icons for subscribed threads and jumping to the new posts in a thread don't match. The green with purple scheme is a little odd, but the banner is nice.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Seems like in Forum view you can see less topics on one screen under the new system then you could before. I could be wrong, but it seems like they're consuming more vertical space each.

On top of that, having the google ads below the banner ad doubles the amount of space consumed by the adverts. I'd rather see an advert panel on the left side or the right side (like most people I have more horizontal space than vertical). Perhaps if the google adverts were side by side with the banner ad it would be better too.

And of course, having the banner adverts in the banner like they used to be would be an improvement too.

Just my $0.03

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
There are no pop ups. If there are, check your system.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
What's so new about the look? It's just different. I like the new quote buttons and I'm very happy to still have enough vision to be able to read the small text of the site. Would be great to have a "large text" setting.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I like the new look but hate the new layout. I don't like having to scroll to read each posting. I noticed the ads before, now it's just annoying.

·
Registered
693 Posts
The text on the buttons are getting smaller and smaller. Any text that is so small you have to squint to read should either be removed or enlarged.

The banner at the top has a lot of nothing in the center. Don't know if the change is finished, but it looks definately promising.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Lotus owners tend to be very resistant to change. :)

1 - 20 of 105 Posts