The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Dodger Stadium Preferred Parking Lotus-friendly? That is, is it a separate lot for our types of cars or just a lot that's closer to the stadium entrance with people's cars stacked 1' apart?

I have tickets to tonight's game and was debating about bringing the car, haven't been there and seen that parking area before hence the question.

Thanks!

R.....

·
Registered
201 Posts
I use google maps or earth to zoom into any non-familar parking lots, to see how the lot is configured. I realize these views aren't going to show you if/where the preferred parking lot is located. But it will give you an idea of the lot's layout.

I've done this when I've taken the car to new restaurants and such. Most times I can find a spot, using the above method, that might be off by itself or at least with a curb located on one side of the car ( and maybe a front curb too ).

If you use the above method, you might have to get there real early to get the actual spot, and give a few bucks to the parking attendant to let you grab it.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
if you have an automatic transmission car bring that, incline getting in makes it a pain with traffic. the lot if i remember, is lotus friendly few dips here and there but i've never parked in the preferred parking area.

·
Premium Member
2,972 Posts
Say hi to my cousin Andre.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
too late now, but was gonna ask which lot it is? I've had some of those and last game I went to there was AM Rapide, RR Phantom in our lot, so I guess it's ok, but I wouldn't take my exige there.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The pass we had was for Lot K, saw a guy with his new Nissan GT-R parked in there, though he was way braver than I was parking right up next to people. It's always my luck to park next to the douche nozzles so I chickened out and we took my wife's car instead. Dodgers lost but things were pretty tame in the lot, except the final siphoning out to the 110 South which was a joke.

Thanks for the general tips, I'll remember em' for next time. Did see a Lotus on the way to the game though, guy didn't look too much like an "enthusiast" but whatta I know ;) (Electric-ish Blue Elise with some scribbly signature on the back right bumper).

·
Registered
953 Posts
The pass we had was for Lot K, saw a guy with his new Nissan GT-R parked in there, though he was way braver than I was parking right up next to people. It's always my luck to park next to the douche nozzles so I chickened out and we took my wife's car instead. Dodgers lost but things were pretty tame in the lot, except the final siphoning out to the 110 South which was a joke.

Thanks for the general tips, I'll remember em' for next time. Did see a Lotus on the way to the game though, guy didn't look too much like an "enthusiast" but whatta I know ;) (Electric-ish Blue Elise with some scribbly signature on the back right bumper).
A GTR is a lot more low key and wouldn't catch the attention of the general public as much as a Lotus would :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts