The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read threads the Evora could be here at end of 2009 or within the first month or two of 2010... does anyone actually know when it will be here? I would like to order the car but I would like to know when I will expecting the car as well.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I read threads the Evora could be here at end of 2009 or within the first month or two of 2010... does anyone actually know when it will be here? I would like to order the car but I would like to know when I will expecting the car as well.
wow.

·
Registered
538 Posts
With an estimated 500-600 cars coming to North America, if you haven't placed a deposit by now, it wouldn't matter as you'd be looking at 2nd quarter delivery at best unless someone ops out. Most of the dealers are telling me January or February delivery time but not all dealers will be receiving cars in the first quarter allocation as some will see cars in 2nd, 3rd and even 4th quarter allocation due to past performances..at least that's what 4 dealers have told me.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,682 Posts
My connection at LCU said it would most likely be February sometime.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Expected delivery time

According to "well placed sources" ;) we should be able to start ordering actual cars in September or so with expected deliveries starting right around the 1st of the year or a bit later. The question that I could not answer for now, however, is actual allocation to the dealers. Lotus USA usually does not allocate all of their available vehicles to the dealers but keeps some at the port that dealers can pick from to fill orders etc without having to wait for factory production.

·
Registered
538 Posts
^^I hope you're right however, LCU has never been accurate with predicting when a new model will be out but fortunately, some of us have built relationships over the years with the folks in the UK to get the real answer. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts