The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched but not found...

Wondering if it will bolt on? Possibly some front wheel or suspension mod if front track is wider

Sent from my GT-I9000M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
S3 what? ... there is not such thing as an S3 elise, if thats what you meant? as such, the facelift S2 elise front clam should fit with some random tweaks since it is an S2 to S2... assuming you have an S2? and not an S1?

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
"Searched but not found"

try this crazy wacky thing called google. It did take me .000003 seconds, but...:)

A121B0171K is the part number for S2 - 2011 on Federal front clam. Available (or so they say) from a variety of vendors. On Deroure, is says about 3,000 GBP. Saw another site that said 4,500 euros, primed only.

DeRoure Ltd - The most comprehensive Lotus parts site on the web. - Part Information.

I'm sure a Lotus Talk partner can help you, or a dealer, or Bell & Colvill (and they could probably tell you if it would fit, too). You'll need headlamps too, plus covers, mesh, grills, etc.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not elise

should have been more clear...lol

I am talking about S3 Exige front clam (the one with supercharged V6) onto an S2 Exige

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
It's not even in production yet. It wont be on the assembly line for a few more months (providing Lotus survives and DRB aren't altering that plan too).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts