The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A large quick boat?

If you have a large boat, a little vacation time, and small arms/ammo, please email me.

I have a plan on getting my car faster.I have some of the items we'll need, but I'll also need a few more hands. If interested please PM me straightaway.

Thanks
Jenn

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
One question: would this method of acquiring the car affect the warranty in any way ? ;)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Aye, I'll refer back to me 'riginal avatarrrh.

Hand over dem keyes, ye scurvy dogs!

Attachments

·
Registered
971 Posts
My hunting partner just got a nice 24' Phantom to haul an 8 wheeled Argo over to our moose camp. It'd hold one Elise easy. As to the arsenal; no problem, we're Alaskans.:D

Although I could probably fit three onto a KC-135, but the Air Force really frowns on that sort of behavior.:mad:

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Heres a cool picture of my brothers boat. If he can get this close to the Statue of Liberty, maybe he can get past customs!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
This is one boat that you cant use. :(
I saw it the day after it happened, there was nothing left.

I just hope the watercraft that started the fire didnt have the Yamaha - Toyota engines!

Boat Fire

·
Registered
419 Posts
Some skills that you have from uncle sam just don't apply well and still allow you to fit into society..... I think I could really help on this one, I even know how to get us past customs :) I would prefer not to kill anyone though hehe

I even have a boat although its only 21 ft.... maybe set up a raft system and just tow the containers in. Hmmm...

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, looks like its a plan! ;)

I call Ardent Red and Chrome Orange with Lss.....you guys can fight over the other cars.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Another division of the company I work for makes this "boat":

Think maybe they would loan us one for the cause?

·
Registered
158 Posts
B-24 batboat

here is my brothers boat, i am sure you can talk him into a transatlantic run anytime.

Just like the Elise not much room for storage other then a duffle bag once on your way.

Incredible power with a 650hp direct pipes that nearly blow the windows out of homes on the water, top speed is 110mph thru 6 foot waves. This is a offshore race boat at the highest form and function.

Handling is just as crisp as the Elise is on land, very few boats can keep up with this boat, even with 3 engines against this boats one.

Similar principle as the Elise in design of lightweight and thought put towards handling verses all out power allows this boat to smoke most Cigarettes/Fountains on a race course. without the kidney shaking, bone breaking chine rocking motions that is inherint with the Fountain/Cigarette style monohull design which has changed little since first developed back in the 60's

Check out the boat more if you wish, www.batboats.com My brother currently resides in the San Diego region, so anyone with a new Elise on order perhaps you can trade a day of thrill rides, he sold his Porsche so i know he would love to hit the twisties in a Elise.

The true test is if you can handle his Thrill ride, few have tried most won't go back for more :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
If I had a boat
I'd go out on the ocean
And if I had a pony
I'd ride him on my boat
And we could all together
Go out on the ocean
Me upon my pony on my boat

·
Registered
158 Posts
what is the mosler raptor? car? plane?

i saw a great program the other night on the seven wonders of the yachting world playng on the travel channel this month , they featured the Wally, i am familiar with thier sailing yachts but that monster powerboat was a hoot!

The wally only has a top speed of 60 knots, standing still next to the B -24 at full throttle

On the San Francisco bay on the calmest of mornings i would hear the engine whine of the jet engined boat by Arnenson, he invented the pool sweeper years ago, he is in his mid 80's now

He put together a Cat boat around 40 some odd feet with that helicopter jet engine, when fired it would shoot a column of fire about 20 feet high!

He would scream across the bay doing around 200! He was working on a speed record for that size of offshore boat, great guy, great inventor, has a nice shop developing out drives now that are gold standard in the offshore boating world.

His boat and my brothers were only allowed to be exhbition boats at races do to thier "unfair advantage" over the half million dollar antiques called Cigarettes and Fountains, what it really amounted to was they didnt want to be shown up!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts