The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Mark said:
I believe the main HQ for Lotus USA is
in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Does anyone here know anyone there well ?
I live about 20 minutes from the HQ. I hear their moving to Duluth, which is slightly further out of town.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Mark said:
Mopalak
Who do you know there ?
I met the old Director of Sales, but he's not there anymore. Besides that, I've met Clyde who is an After Sales Administrator.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
I know everyone there, what do you need?

Roy

·
Registered
751 Posts
I live in Athens, so Atl is a short drive for me. I was wondering if there is a show car either at the HQ or at LoA. I have never seen the elise in person and I really want to see one asap. Just thought I would ask around before I started calling people. BTW, I see that the tag on the newest Fed model (the b. red one) is a Georgia tag.

Where can I see this car up close???

-Whit

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
zcar222 said:
I live in Athens, so Atl is a short drive for me. I was wondering if there is a show car either at the HQ or at LoA. I have never seen the elise in person and I really want to see one asap. Just thought I would ask around before I started calling people. BTW, I see that the tag on the newest Fed model (the b. red one) is a Georgia tag.

Where can I see this car up close???

-Whit
Sorry, that car is in California right now. It was here two weeks ago and you could have even got a ride in it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts