The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Again, I can't thank you guys enough for taking the time to respond to my post. The information is greatly appreciated. I think I'm going to back off on this one and keep looking. I think I'd rather buy one from someone who owns the car and is currently driving it and knows what issues it has and doesn't have. I'll respond to this thread with and update when I find the right one.

Thanks again!

·
* Acme Super Moderator * ** The Enforcer **
6,878 Posts
Again, I can't thank you guys enough for taking the time to respond to my post. The information is greatly appreciated. I think I'm going to back off on this one and keep looking. I think I'd rather buy one from someone who owns the car and is currently driving it and knows what issues it has and doesn't have. I'll respond to this thread with and update when I find the right one.

Thanks again!
I'd suggest you start a new thread when you find the right one. This thread is about a specific car, and it sounds like you're not going to pursue it. Best of luck in your search.

San

·
Registered
38 Posts
@Voxel, are you in the KC area? I'd be glad to meet with you and have a talk about the cars. There are a lot of things I wish I knew before I bought mine. I ended up getting lucky and found a great one but that's not often the case.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm in Columbia, MO. I pulled the trigger and wired the money on Wednesday. Car should be here in a week or so. I'll PM you with my cell phone number. I'd still be very interested in talking sometime if you don't mind. Any advice, guidance, and information is always appreciated. My knowledge base at this point is very limited. Someday I'll hopefully be able to do the same for someone else.

Thanks!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts