1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Send a PM to Ace10

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
The obvious answer is to fix it rather than try to get out of a ticket. As the previous post indicated there are numerous threads on the subject. The solution I like the best is the one that utilized the tow hook hole to mount a plate holder. Good luck with your thread search.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Under NO circumstances ever drive through LAX with no front tag. -eek-
...unless you have out-of-state plates or one of those neat little barcode stickers california issues to their plateless elite...

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
1) put on front plate.
2) resolve fix it ticket.
3) remove front plate.
4) place plate in trunk.
5) when pulled over, tell cop plate fell off while driving earlier, and its in the trunk.

Another thing I saw once is the person cut the top, and bottom off the plate leaving just the numbers. Then it looks like a euro plate, and it will fit on the plate holder (plinth?) on front diffuser.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Send a PM to Ace10
Amusing side note. Admins and mods can see what people are reading (not that we really care, it sometimes comes in handy). But right now, it shows:

ACE10 is searching forums

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Amusing side note. Admins and mods can see what people are reading (not that we really care, it sometimes comes in handy). But right now, it shows:

ACE10 is searching forums
That's great!!!! I miss his posts, it was so weird when he stopped. Meanwhile this new guy is scratching his head.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts