The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Congrats on the beautiful car. Your the second 'new to Atlanta' white Exige in the last couple months. I met the owner of the other one last weekend at Caffeine and Octane.

·
Registered
87 Posts
congrats!! I was trying to buy it as well..you beat me to the punch ;) I just sold my car and called him the day before and he told me it was sold. Glad it was a forum member, thats a badass car

·
Flower Power
48 Posts
Well bought!

·
Registered
650 Posts
I am the proud new owner of this car! Drove it 600 miles home to Atlanta last night without a hitch (besides a very sore butt). Thanks to all the previous owners for the extensive mod list :O
I was the past owner that did all the mods and prep..... so miss that car

·
Registered
650 Posts
I am the proud new owner of this car! Drove it 600 miles home to Atlanta last night without a hitch (besides a very sore butt). Thanks to all the previous owners for the extensive mod list :O
I was the past owner that did all the major mods on this Exige, attached is list of mods I did when I owned it before selling to owner before you for your reference.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,574 Posts
I was the past owner that did all the major mods on this Exige, attached is list of mods I did when I owned it before selling to owner before you for your reference.
Thanks for chiming in and providing the extensive list of pertinent data. This is an awesome forum.

San

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have expanded on your part list quite a bit with a whole new interior, upgraded shifter, etc.
Greg's 07 Exige Part List

Here are some current photos of the car @qz5gxt - hope you enjoy! Updated Pictures
I have taken the car on the track 3 weekends already. The old clutch exploded (clutch disc cracked and sheared) and I had some issues with the replacement from ACT but the car is in great working order now.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I have expanded on your part list quite a bit with a whole new interior, upgraded shifter, etc.
Greg's 07 Exige Part List

Here are some current photos of the car @qz5gxt - hope you enjoy! Updated Pictures
I have taken the car on the track 3 weekends already. The old clutch exploded (clutch disc cracked and sheared) and I had some issues with the replacement from ACT but the car is in great working order now.
Wow on all the new interior! Good move on the sector 111 shifter I was going to do that. To bad on the clutch, but I had half dozen track days on it and owner between us I think tracked a fare number of times also. (I use to instruct track events and the suspension is really dialed in when I had the car). If you plan on doing more track days I would look to get a second set of lighter wheels with Hoosier A6 slicks, car is amazing then. I used those heavy wheels only for public roads and enclosed trailered the car to track events. Have fun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts