The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, does anyone using the Sparco bucket seat in the elise? I just wondering how much is the rail for the elise and where can I get it? Thx!!:)

Cheers
Ching:D

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Can't you just contact Sparco and buy it directly from them? Usually about $100-135 each... :eek:

·
Registered
9,297 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Details, man, details!
-poke-
Call Hypersport to get the exact details. But, a Sparco Rev fits the Elise without modifications. The only place that I know of that makes side mounts (not rails BTW) is Hypersport. Note that the Rev is their smallest seat and it is VERY narrow and the harness belts are too low of anyone over 5'8" so you have to have them enlarged so the harness is at the proper hight; especially if you use a HANS.

There is a simolar Recaro seat; I believe Hypersport sells the side mounts for that as well.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Call Hypersport to get the exact details. But, a Sparco Rev fits the Elise without modifications. The only place that I know of that makes side mounts (not rails BTW) is Hypersport. Note that the Rev is their smallest seat and it is VERY narrow and the harness belts are too low of anyone over 5'8" so you have to have them enlarged so the harness is at the proper hight; especially if you use a HANS.

There is a simolar Recaro seat; I believe Hypersport sells the side mounts for that as well.
Thanks - it should fit me just fine then!
:up:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Using the wrong set of holes on the floor?? :shrug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts