The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
NMRJock said:
At least this one we can answer. The touring package stereo is the Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP72. It takes MMCs (MultiMedia Cards). They're the same size and shape as secure digital and I'm told that the SD cards will work. I hope so as I happen to have a decent sized SD card and would be willing to buy another in the interest of having tons of music on a couple of postage stamp sized cards.
Great information. Thanks.

SD cards are what my new video recorder/player with g-force analysis will use...so I will be buying SD cards by the thousands.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
ex-M3 said:
I have only seen SD cards advertised up to 256 MB and they cost like $80. For less than $1 I can use a 700 MB CD-R. Am I missing something here :confused:
You can get SD in larger sizes, though the costs value decreases.

Why? Because it is very small. If you only had one CD-R that had all the music you want and you can leave it in the player, than I agree with you. If you want to be able to swap in and out different collections for perhaps a longer drive, than it will be easier to store (and less fragile) the SD cards. For me, I have SD cards for other devices so I have extra laying around.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
OriginalBlackCi said:
I've seriously wondered this and think i know the answer.

Do we have to reach from the driver side over to the passenger side window button to put it down?
I think the answer is yes. But it's not a long reach.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
LOL

Compact Flash.

At one point, we considered making it a dual format device to try to enable everyone to use media that they might have. But it adds a lot of complication and we decided it was not worth it.

COMPACT FLASH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.