The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the specs from the Drivers-Republic site on a recent article. It indicates a rear adjustable anti-roll bar. Wondering if these are available for sale separately.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
No other reviews mention it, and I think they would if it existed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
My guess is that some editor went in to fix the "anti-roll bar" description of the front suspension to "adjustable anti-roll bar", but instead added it to the description of the rear suspension. Just a guess...

I'm fairly sure there's no rear anti-roll bar... that would certainly have made news on this forum...

EDIT: I think the tires are a typo too... it says "Yokohama A046 LTS"... and I'm sure they mean "Yokohama A048 LTS"

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Just looked at mine and I don't see one - the rear sub frame is different on the 260's and it has the track pack with LSD, stainless lines and bigger brakes with Pagids - but no rear anti roll bar.

And mine does have Advan A048's.

The European versions offer some different features on what is called CUP 260 instead of Sport 260 here in the US. The CUP 260 can get fuel and electrical cut off, extinguishing system and a type of roll bar support that ties into the harness bar. I haven't read anything about an adjustable rear anti roll bar on the European version either. I think the magazine/site made a mistake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts