The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whoops, post has a bunch of shots taken on the move of an Elise on 495 (taken on the 10th of August). I've attached one of them.

His post...

Check out what I saw around 495 yesterday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desert Silver Metallic.. ahahaha.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
From the tread:
"it sure pays to be lightweight!"

umm, yeah.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
as in M100 sean?? Surprising how the elise has spread in my city of 250,000. My friend got his silver car a few weeks after I got mine, I get people coming up to me and saying is your car silver, or did you know they're another car just like yours in town thats silver?
Chris

·
Registered
211 Posts
That is hilarious :D

I think I posted somewhere last week that someone was taking pics of me on the Beltway! This is who I was talking about.

That's totally funny...

Someone took a picture of me at a stop light the other day in Old Town, Alexandria. I wonder where that'll turn up :rolleyes:

Today a friend of mine told me a guy I met briefly once asked him, "did Sean get some weird sports car? I think I saw him roaring down 17th St this morning" (I wasn't driving like and ass, he just doesn't know that the car sounds like that normally, at low RPMs).

What a small and extremely fun world :)

You are completely right Genjuro, I've been out drivin'!

"iwilson", obviously you are a member on that site, can you tell (or I guess post) "FireRSX" a hello from me or just a link to this post? They seemed very nice from the 10 seconds I was able to interact with them via "thumbs-up"s, etc at 65 MPH on the Beltway...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sean...were you on River Road around 4 pm Sunday?...

I was just coming from a Mercedes picnic/show cruising down River Road in Maryland in my AMG SLK and saw I think that was you going the opposite direction...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah, I was smiling because the woman in the passenger seat was waving, giving me the thumbs up and then pulling out a camera and somehow, in sign language, asking me if she could take my pic!

The whole thing amused me, that I was on the Beltway, posing for a pic at 70 MPH :rolleyes:

MichaelTT- yup, that was me! See some pics from yesterday:

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5280

I saw that Mercedes sign and commented to my copilot. I was thinking about investigating, but we were already a little behind schedule for our impromptu BBQ and rally up the street from yours! Now it makes sense why I kept seeing cool, old Mercedes all the way there!

How about that perfect weather yesterday? Couldn't have asked for a better driving day...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sean...car looked very nice>>>

Yep...beautiful day and perfect for drives and a concours (this was our annual picnic & concours)...unfortunately for me trunk of SLK full so couldn't put top down :( .... if you like to have another car join your group and wouldn't mind a Mercedes be nice to join you guys...always enjoy a bit a spirited driving.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts