The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM! rotfl

I was taking some HDR shots of my buddies Z when him and my GF go OMG! and point at my front end! NOW MY FACE INSTANTLY GOES TO :eek: has my front end cracked?! Did something crack?! When I get out and look and just start to laugh! *I'm quite an animal savior and would never purposefully hurt an animal but this was hilarious*

NOM NOM NOM NOM! is all I could think of... all those amazing internet pictures of something eating something else.

Poor bird... but I was wondering what other animals does your lotus eat up?? I know ive seen squirrels? I guess the lotus is quite carnivorous! :popcorn:

·
Registered
617 Posts
looks like its smiling and has the bird stuck in its teeth

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
My Seven eats small children :nanner:

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
raccoon, deer, groundhog, birds, yep.
an occasional chipmunk....:wallbang:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
My Exige got hit my a squirrel when it fell out of the tree and hit the roof. I just heard a loud thump and said..."what the f was that"?

The car behind me saw the squirrel hit. Luckily squirrel and car seem to be fine.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Within the first week or so I was driving really slowly in a parking lot. I see a bird swoop down near the radiator grills and disappear. Then I see a dazed head pop up. The bird nailed the part of the grill beneath that center arch piece. It then took a crap and eventually flew away.

·
Registered
269 Posts
We usually eat birds cooked and with no feathers.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
I'm pretty sure I posted this before, but I've added to the list. This happened while going to the 2006 WCLM. A flock of birds flew in front of the car. I knew I hit one that bounced over the clam. A month later I brought my car in for service and Don the mech. at Newport European calls me over to ask WTF is this? On the way to the WCLM I was running without the grates in front of the oil cooler holes and a second bird was hit and lodged itself under the oil cooler and was being forced through the crack between the clam and the under panels.

since then I've taken out two other birds, a squirrel, ran over a snake, and flew through a swarm of bees.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts