The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dog vandalism (torture) ... so sad !

It was happened before 10 days in a Greek small Island ...
somebody throw him acid liquid ....
So sad !

Choice4.tv

click on the link LEO`S STORY

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
This is outrageous :mad:. Please let me get a chance to pour acid down the throat to the people who did this.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Gibby must've went on vacation and decided to outdo himself. Terrible.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
i think the title of this thread should be "Animal Torture...so sad".

you've to wonder why a person would decide to do that. it's evil.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
poor dog suffered around 4-5 days (alone offcourse) before 2 ladies find it ...

no words for these human animals ... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
No sad and sick- when I read what it was I did not even watch the video cause I know it will upset me too much! There is somenting very wrong with people that inflict pain on animals and those more helpless and defenseless. :(

·
Registered
2006 Exige
2,244 Posts
this stuff pisses me off so much. what in the world must be going on in your head to do such things.

i clicked on the link thinking i could handle it, and i saw the preview picture with the play button. i couldn't get myself to press play so i closed the window. the preview was enough for me.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
taking the opportunity ,

probably some of you you know this organization/url

Welcome to Animal Saviors

(warning , some videos of this url are EXTREMELLY fatal)

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
absolutely unbelievable...

·
Banned
874 Posts
:mad:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I've got to be honest if it's something bad I don't want to see it, so I won't open the link. But, I get the jest from what's written. I just don't understand what satisfaction people could possibly get out of torturing an animal.

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Well this is hideous and horrible and they'll go to Hell and all that. But why keep such a suffering animal alive? I grew up on a cattle farm and we euthanized so many animals, plenty of them dogs, it's just basic good sense and humane relief from suffering. It also freed resources to be allocated toward animals with more promising futures.
I have also put a wounded animal through so much suffering in my selfish attempts to save it that I now think it was not in its best interest.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Regardless that I'm a dog owner, that effing pissed me off! Some people are just @ssholes!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Well this is hideous and horrible and they'll go to Hell and all that. But why keep such a suffering animal alive? I grew up on a cattle farm and we euthanized so many animals, plenty of them dogs, it's just basic good sense and humane relief from suffering. It also freed resources to be allocated toward animals with more promising futures.
I have also put a wounded animal through so much suffering in my selfish attempts to save it that I now think it was not in its best interest.
I see your point and have to agree with you.

·
Registered
331 Posts
People that inflict these type cruelties on defenseless and innocent animals are not human and should have the same inflicted on them. Sad commentary on us living beings who call ourselves human.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Can of worms, open :p
For the similar reasons that doctors will do all possible to save junkies/tobacco users (of which I am one) and alcoholics ? even when resources could be best used for still incurable ailments for which funds are not available for basic research ? even thought these patients may be more "promising" And while the can is still open, what about the conditions found in certain poultry/cattle/hog "farms" were similar suffering goes on for longer ?

For me the saddest part is not the animals suffering (sad and shocking as it is) but more on what it reflects on the people who do it, and those who do nothing to stop it, there the tragedy lies.

Can closed, for now :sheep:

·
Registered
127 Posts
People that inflict these type cruelties on defenseless and innocent animals are not human and should have the same inflicted on them. Sad commentary on us living beings who call ourselves human.
Ah, another can :cool: while it is natural reaction to barbarism to react thus, the danger is that once you start categorising people as "not human" then you open the door to all sorts of excesses, history abounds of such examples (Yugoslavia, Rwanda being the more recent, although something could be said about Jews, Gipsies, Muslims in Gaza, African Slaves and of course so called "Red Indians" .

Unfortunately these people are Human, the same way a murderers and such are human, but since quite rightly these individuals cannot be allowed to put our physical integrity at risk, then society has to devise measures to protect itself, which is why we have prisons, personally dont think I believe in the death penalty, simply because it does not work, is irreversible in case of mistake, but I do agree with real life sentence (i.e. you dont get out, ever) unless of course there was a mistake...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts