The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After much thought and multiple 2ZZ's sitting in my garage right now, I think I'm just gonna do a K swap this winter. Here is what I will have up for sale shortly:

- (1) Completely stock head - perfect condition, 40k miles on it, no cams. $600

- (1) Fully built head - SOLD

- A pair of axles - Great condition. $200

- (2) Stock transmissions - Non-LSD, Great condition, one has about 60k miles ($450) and the other has about 40k miles ($500).

- (1) 2ZZ-GE block - stock pistons(need new rings), stock crank. Make me an offer.

- Accessories galore! - I literally have 3 of almost everything (starters, alternators, water pumps). Just ask if you need something and we'll work out a price.

- (1) A/C compressor - good condition, all the goodies with it. Make me an offer.

- Do-dads and What-nots - anything from hardware to belts... I probably have it. Once again, just ask.

- (1) Arqray Stainless single tip - SOLD

- (1) Seemingly Rare ForcedFed 4-1 header - SOLD

- (1) ACT HDSS Clutch - SOLD

- (1) Fidanza (...aka Fidazzi MoMo edition rotfl) Lightweight flywheel - SOLD

I probably have alot more stuff sitting around in my garage but I can't think of it right now. Most of the stuff is already off my car... the rest of it will be removed soon. Just send me a PM if you are interested in anything and I'll try to be timely about responding. I am crazy busy during the week, so forgive me if it takes a few days to respond.

I am pretty firm on the prices because I really don't NEED this get rid of it. If I can't get close to my asking price, I'd prefer to just give this stuff away to friends that could use it. Let me know if any of my prices seem completely unreasonable.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is your Elise DBW?
Ah, good question. I forgot to mention that my Elise is a 2005... therefore it is cable. Subsequently, I have 2 cable throttle bodies. Also have 2 intake manifolds (1 perfect condition, 1 has small dents in 2 of the runners).

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Built head has about 300 miles on it. Cams not included. I do have a set of nearly brand new cams(OEM Toyota) that I'd sell for a good price.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All PM's replied. Multiple people have asked for package deals. I'm more than willing to do that, but I will give dibs to the order in which people PM me. Be patient. When I work out a package deal, I will update the thread on the availability of parts. Don't worry, I have a crap load of stuff. There will be plenty to go around.

Also, don't lowball me. I don't mind wheelin' and dealin' for package deals... but try to be somewhat respectful. No, I will not sell you an entire engine and transmission for $36 shipped to Hawaii.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated.

For those of you who emailed me -- I don't often check my email. I apologize if it takes me longer to reply to you. PM here on LT is the best way to contact me.

Thanks,
Chris

PS. It's gonna take me a few days to get all this stuff off my Elise, cleaned up, and packaged. I am doing them in order of who has paid me. Please be patient.

PPS. I will also have a complete hot parts turbo kit for sale soon. (Manifold, Downpipe, wastegate)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts