The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems like everyone is asking for donations... :shrug:

So I decided to collect donations as well. I take Paypal. [email protected]

I am planing to convert my Elise so I can go underwater.. After I complete that I want to send it to Portugal, put in inside a barn and weld the doors shut so someone can find it in the future.. So keep the donaions coming.. So far I have $.02

EDIT: It has bee brought to my attention that to receive donations, I have to crash someones car. I will now accept any volunteers vehicle so I can crash it.

PS: Please make sure to have insurance, But dont involve me in it ;)

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Hey! I'm taking donations too but with a "giveback."

First person who give me $23K gets a 2007 Ducati Tricolore. Alternatively, first person who gives me $16,000 gets a 2006 MV Agusta F4S. I plan on using that money for a Exige S 240 or maybe an Eagle. :D

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! I'm taking donations too but with a "giveback."

First person who give me $23K gets a 2007 Ducati Tricolore. Alternatively, first person who gives me $16,000 gets a 2006 MV Agusta F4S. I plan on using that money for a Exige S 240 or maybe an Eagle. :D
Ok fine.. You convinced me.. First person to donate 25k gets my Lotus.. Dont be too quick.. it is a Salavged vehicle though...

Then I will not have to convert it to a submarine

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Hell, I'm about to be laid off. I don't really feel like looking for a new job until the fall. Send the cash my way.

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
I tried to give away superchargers for christmas but only got 1 taker and I offered to sponsor AgentXXX in her quest to drive in the bullrun or canonball or whatever it was called but she never contacted me back.

Short is no one here is getting anything from me anymore. ;)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill take scuba diving gear ;)

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I take cash. No minimum

xtn

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys.. whats up with this???? Start your own donation threads!!!:rolleyes:

* Welcome, Alex Kreydich ([email protected]) edit profile
* Account Type: Premier

PayPal BalanceView Limits
Currency Balance
U.S. Dollar: $0.00 USD

Whys is my Paypal account still empty? How can I finish the project?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Im trying to be fair.. If I get 25k.. ok ok ill settle for 23k.. You get my Elise

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I tried to give away superchargers for christmas but only got 1 taker and I offered to sponsor AgentXXX in her quest to drive in the bullrun or canonball or whatever it was called but she never contacted me back.

Short is no one here is getting anything from me anymore. ;)
roaddad,
what about the deal we had worked out for sponsorship?
it has been my lifelong dream to participate in a professional golf tournament but alas, i suck at golf.
you said that you would put your doctors office name, a proctology clinic i beleive it was, in bold letters accross my back while i streak(run naked) at the end of the 1st fairway of a pro golf tournament.
there will of course be written alongside your clinic in large red letters "THE NINETEETH HOLE" with an arrow pointing to my boo-hole.
Does this mean our deal is off?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
roaddad,
you said that you would put your doctors office name, a proctology clinic i beleive it was, in bold letters accross my back while i streak(run naked) at the end of the 1st fairway of a pro golf tournament.
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to put the name on your balls?

Might be hard to see though.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to put the name on your balls?
Oh man.... Tatooing would HURT !!!!!!!!!!! :crazyeyes

How do you weld the doors of the Elise ?????? :shrug:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
there will of course be written alongside your clinic in large red letters "THE NINETEETH HOLE" with an arrow pointing to my boo-hole.
My gosh!!! He really did it!!!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts