·
Registered
3,684 Posts
put the first one in the club 111 calendar competition... see club111 thread

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
OMG Jenn, what a bizarre coincidence.

The other day, I was thinking of names for my elise, when the idea for Pac Man came up. You know, my Pac Man will eat up the competition :) I was considering putting Pac Man graphics on the car and everything.

I'm still not opposed to the idea, and I find it hilarious that you, on the other side of the continent, was thinking of a similar thing at the same time. Weird! :huh:

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL! Wedgie the funny thing is I WAS thinking the same thing, because we name most of our cars. Some friends got these costumes from someone online, leftovers from Halloween...they had pacman AND the ghosts but someone else took the ghosts home. We started playing around with them and well...took pictures because it was kind of funny.

The neighbors were all standing outside looking at us, partially because of the wild looking cars and partially because pacman was running around.

Wallaby, I like to think of the Elise as the power Pellet.....:D :clap:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
OMG Jenn, what a bizarre coincidence.

The other day, I was thinking of names for my elise, when the idea for Pac Man came up. You know, my Pac Man will eat up the competition :) I was considering putting Pac Man graphics on the car and everything.

I'm still not opposed to the idea, and I find it hilarious that you, on the other side of the continent, was thinking of a similar thing at the same time. Weird! :huh:
Just get some of those stickers used at Seloc's Brunty or Bust :) I'm sure Bob van Melzen can make you some and send them over :up: Will look for a picture

·
Registered
782 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts