The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
I have had several dreams about new vehicle innovations. My last one was of an incredible new invention! it's a rather simple device, using a flywheel with electromagnets with alternating polarity. The machine uses the Earth's EM field to create lift, allowing it to hover!

Of course, it's only a dream.... but it was cool in my dream to be the inventor of the first hovering car! :D

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
transio will have to be nick named "lil tesla" !!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I dream about it all the time. The good ones usually involve "b-roads", evenings on the town with my best friends, and track days. Then I have the bad dreams where I cant afford it and the car is taken away from me :eek:

·
Registered
751 Posts
I had 1 dream about an elise... and it wasnt pretty. I went to an auto show and couldnt find the car. As I was leaving I saw the Lotus transport truck and went to take a look. There was the elise beside it... with the keys in the ignition. So I thought I would take it for a whirl. I drove it around town for about 15 minutes and parked it back just as I saw it. Then it turns out someone else ends up stealing the car, and my face is on some cameras which spotted the car.

I then checked the Elisetalk forums and everyone was pissed about the theft. There was also a picture of me posted up in a hate thread. Everyone was like... "Im going to kill that elise stealing bastard if I ever see him"

And then I just sat back thinking "Oh $Hi#........"

I should have pleasant dreams about the elise! Not nightmares!

-Whit

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Hey! That elise stealing bastard is posting on here! Get him!

LOL... I've had a nightmare of wrecking it, but nothing as bad as yours. Most of mine have been enjoyable dreams of tree lined back roads.

Cade

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I had a dream about one, I was 14 at the time and pretty pissed about life and I was telling my friends I wish I had an Elise so I could go away somewhere. That night I dreamt that somebody for some reason handed me the keys to a red 111S. I took the offer and started my drive accross the country.

For some reason the dream was in first person. I'm not sure who the onlooker was, but at the end everyone watched me drive off around the bend. Thats was it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts