The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!

Neil could use a drink or two, and we all could use an excuse to just hang out!

So how about dinner/drinks next wednesday night in Old Town?

Other suggestions are welcome, but I was thinking of Old Town Mexican cafe!

7pm
Old Town Mexican Cafe
2489 San Diego Ave
San Diego, CA 92110
Tel: (619) 297-4330

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
That's a great place, you get to watch the ladies in the window make the Tortillas by hand, and the food and the drinks are good.

Have fun, it's too far for me but I'll be there in spirit !

cheers, mike

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Like the location, but I am at SEMA in Vegas.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Is this still on? If so, I might come for a brief visit. I have an early AM flight Thursday...

Bob

·
Supporting Vendor
4,357 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Like the location, but I am at SEMA in Vegas.
Ditto. Are the rumors correct? MW is painting her wheels green? Maybe some green stripes as well? I think a green center console would be righteous...

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
shinoo said:
Ditto. Are the rumors correct? MW is painting her wheels green? Maybe some green stripes as well? I think a green center console would be righteous...
Don't know about the green wheels, but she did say that she was getting green stripes.

Here's MW arriving at today's meet.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
MW, Green wheels, ycccccccccch, I'm getting seasick just thinkin of it, say it ain't so!! I blame it on all the time she spent with the selocers.

BTW> you look good in your SY elise!!
Chris:)

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Hey Lillie
Is there anyway we could do drinks and dinner on Tuesday (tomorrow) instead. I am planning on going to SEMA on Thursday and I am driving up to Orange County on Wedesday night to a friends place in order to leave early Thursday morning. Let me know... I am sorry if this is a pain. We can even do it this evening. I will call you.

Neil

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Lillie, I am still in, as we talked about one the phone... I won't be going to SEMA.

I'll see you tomorrow. I hope more people can show.

Neil

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I'll be there... though I probably can't stay long. (Got to go to bed early to make my flight in the AM.)

Bob

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rtking said:
I'll be there... though I probably can't stay long. (Got to go to bed early to make my flight in the AM.)

Bob
But you'll have plenty of time to sleep on the plane.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Is it just me, or does it look like Lil's head is on backwards in that photo?

I should be able to make it to OT... 7 might be early, but not impossible.

Neil, new car and lady... in the same week?! What are you crazy!

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Hey guys
I just wanted to thank all of you that showed up to dinner last night, I know some of you had to drive quite a distance :bow: It meant alot to me. I need to laugh alittle. A special thanks to Lillie for organizing, and to Bob (rtking) for the Vodka. It will be consumed with moderation ;) maybe at our next Elise meet. I've said it before and I will say it once again, all the people I've met on this forum are a classy bunch.

PS: Lillie your car is beautiful. I can't wait to see it with strips.

Thanks again
Neil

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anytime Neil. It was a wonderful excuse to hang out with everyone. It made my day too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts