The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day

With the next Lotus Tour only 3 weeks away, and one space left, if anyone fancies 5 days in Norfolk visiting Lotus Cars, Classic Team Lotus, Donington Motor museum, various places of Lotus interest and of course a full day at the Hethel test track driving the Elise, not forgetting spending 5 days with me ! Please let me know.

For 2005 I will still offer the tours, either in groups as before, or if you are over in the UK and want to do some Lotus things and I will put together a day, or two, three...you tell me.

The BIG plan for 05 is that Alastair McQueen and myself have a goal to run 'The McQueen Experience' in the U.S. At the moment I am talking to a few Lotus dealers, one who has put a plan forward to run an event(s) in March which I am very excited. The day will be a unique Lotus event hosted by yours truly, and of course Alastair giving driving instruction (we did talk about swapping roles, but Alastair says I speak better than I drive).

We are aware that LCU have a plan to offer driver training in the future, but what better than Alastair who has been with Lotus from 1966 as chief test driver......and me! Well what can I say about myself, a Lotus fanatic from the early 60's with a real passion for the marque, good looking, well bred, but most of all very modest.

Please if you have any thoughts on the MDE, how to move it forward please contact me at [email protected] Contact your dealer and ask him to run an event. My thinking is that as soon as the first event happens it will spread like wildfire, and both Al and myself know how these events sell cars, being involved with the training days at Lotus since 1999. We are looking at having a website up and running within the next 4-6 weeks that will give more details of what can be officered. Please, if you have any idea's let me know.

Thanks for your time, and for those of you who have Elise, are you running out of excuses to drive it yet.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Richard

-Richard Parramint
-Positive Speech
-Ph: 01508 482 753
-----------------------------------

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Parramint said:
The BIG plan for 05 is that Alastair McQueen and myself have a goal to run 'The McQueen Experience' in the U.S. At the moment I am talking to a few Lotus dealers, one who has put a plan forward to run an event(s) in March which I am very excited. The day will be a unique Lotus event hosted by yours truly, and of course Alastair giving driving instruction (we did talk about swapping roles, but Alastair says I speak better than I drive).

Where?
I am interested in several days at Hethel next year. My car is arriving next week so I'm not leaving the country unitl it arrives :D

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
sign me up:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts