The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all you track junkies, The Milwaukee Porsche and BMW clubs are having a two day Drivers Education event on 8/16 & 17 and it's open to novice and advanced drivers. There's some criteria regarding helmet, and car inspection that you should be aware of and are outlined in the documents located Porsche Club of America - Milwaukee Region: Events - Driver's Education. The cost is $200/day or $380 for the weekend. Registration is done online at ClubRegistration.net under the PCA Milwaukee Region under "Black Hawk Farms DE Only 8/16-17" I can answer any questions you may have. See you at the track Kurt at [email protected]

·
Registered
592 Posts
I just signed up for this event, and the website says that there will be two run groups with 3 1/2 hrs of track time per day. That is a ton of track time for $200. I hope to see some Lotus out there.

·
Registered
361 Posts
hmmmm, might do this.

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
I'd come out but I'm running the autocross double-header in Milwaukee that same weekend.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Got this via email after I registered. Looks like they need some more people and the deadline is tonight.

The decision to have the DE only event for the South Beloit Blackhawk farms event on 8/16-17 will be made Wednesday night. Registration must be made at that time. We are in need of 10 more drivers. If we have enough drivers the registration will remain open until a day before the event. Otherwise the event will be canceled.

I typical track day might include 2 hours of track time for $250 to $350. This one has 3.5 hours for $200. Seems like a deal they need more people ASAP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts