The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh off the truck!

So far exceeded my expectations! Handling, looks, it's been a dream! I'm still in the break-in period as it only has 240 miles... so I can't wait to get opening it up more... but just staying in the recommended break-in zone, it still is a blast!

·
Premium Member
2005 Elise LSS Saffron Yellow
811 Posts
Stunning and in just the right color! Reminds me I need to wash mine...but I'm having so much fun driving it.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Congrats! I have had mine for a couple months and just can't get enough of driving it

·
Loves to talk
1,106 Posts
These things are such a deal compared to what else you might consider in the category. Well done, and a lot of flash for the cash! What's the spec of your car?

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Nice. Thanks for sharing the enthusiasm!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks fellas! It is exactly as all the videos and word of mouth has been on these... its such an under rated car and just a blast to drive!

It has been the best driving experience I've had to date... and I still haven't been able to fully open it up yet as I'm under the 600 mile point on break-in before going all out in short blasts!

So I started looking at them after my buddy picked up a 2014 a month or so back. Been thinking about getting into an exotic but didn't want to dump 150K on something. This thing hits all the check marks! and for 1/2 the price! I like all the improvements on the 16+ model year and so far its been a blast. I picked it up from a dealership up north that had taken ownership of it since it sat there so long and just couldn't get it sold. All the better for me! It had 200 miles on it basically from going to car display events and a few test drives. Factory warranty started in Jjanuary so I have 2.6 years left of the factory and I'm listed as the 1st owner. Manual tranny, leather interior, all updates to the ecu and any little issues covered before shipping.

So that's the short and sweet... now have a reason for looking forward to coming into work!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts