The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup people.. as some of you know i'm planing on moving to Tx.. the lady and I will be driving down there friday night sat morning for a weeks vaca.. so should be there by sat night or real early sunday morning.. i was going to stay at a friends house for a couple days in humble and then go to a spot in austin. but we can't stay there now.. so unless i can find some place else to stay at for a couple days, we will prob just head straight to austin... still have no idea what part to book a hotel in lol... any ideas..

mike

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yea and, we have been looking at many houses, what's up with the same red walls..?

both places look very nice..

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Stupid computers. Doesn't work for me either. Sorry about that.

Call tomorrow morning. The one room I have left is $180 per night, minus your discount. Just tell Lauren I said so :^)

Room 5 at the Austin Folk House.

·
Registered
274 Posts
South by turns this town into a madhouse, but if you guys aren't getting in until Saturday you'll miss most of it. Chris' places are great and are right in the middle of town close to everything.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Well if you were driving through on Sat/Sun then you could always take a little 1hr detour and come up to Texas World Speedway in College Station and say hi. :) Alot of us will be there for the two day driversedge event (posted in texas region forum I think).

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Scott-Are you going to H2R this weekend?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, we'll prob be there by sat night or sunday 2am or so.. i'll see wats up.. i'm going to be driving all around tx.. dont have a prob going hour here or there..

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i would love to hit up a track, wld be my first time though... since i haven't really moded the car for a road course yet, i haven't gone... i def need new suspension, and this big ass turbo might be a lil too laggy for most tracks..

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i would love to hit up a track, wld be my first time though... since i haven't really moded the car for a road course yet, i haven't gone... i def need new suspension, and this big ass turbo might be a lil too laggy for most tracks..
Well if you are going to run by TWS the most you could run is a parade lap. But we could get you some rides with other drivers though. :) Maybe throw you in the car with ChiliRed or something.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I'll be around during the week (this weekend I'll be at Texas World Speedway in College Station). I might be able to duck out for a quick trip down to Harris Hill Road during the week.

I sent you my number by PM.

Rich

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm also in the area this weekend. Right now my car is @ lotus of San antonio getting a new windshield. I'm staying in round rock cause it was 100.00 per night cheaper than San antonio. If anyone wants to meet up at all this weekend me and the wife don't have much planned. Shoot me a pm or email me @ my username @gmail.com

1 - 20 of 23 Posts