The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving Etiquette Question

What is the correct procedure in this situation? I think it is mandatory to follow closely from a safe distance (disance may vary if wife is in car).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From your best friend ;)

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
DAAAAAAMN!!!! I hope she looks as awesome from the front as she does the back...and she definitely got back! LOL! The correct answer is YES, then roll along side and start to ask her out.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Little Bastard said:
I've seen a photo of this girl from front... she is actually a he! :D :eek:

Neil
LOL! That's German for you, I guess. Is that language German? Maybe she's one of those Olympic swimmers who took all those steroids. LOL

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
mikester said:
Shay, it's not German, I believe it's Dutch (from the Netherlands).
OIC, thanks.

Damn, I haven't seen a finer woman than that in a while. Being an engineer, it should be self explanatory. LOL Seeing a woman in engineering is like seeing that stinky big flower bloom (corpse flower). Few and far between. I'm a leg guy and I don't see too many women with legs like that.

cerven, you have done an excellent deed with your find. May your Elise arrive swiftly. :clap:

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
shay2nak said:
OIC, thanks.

Damn, I haven't seen a finer woman than that in a while. Being an engineer, it should be self explanatory. LOL Seeing a woman in engineering is like seeing that stinky big flower bloom (corpse flower). Few and far between. I'm a leg guy and I don't see too many women with legs like that.

cerven, you have done an excellent deed with your find. May your Elise arrive swiftly. :clap:
Shay... get it right next time, I hope this helps...:D

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Little Bastard said:
Shay... get it right next time, I hope this helps...:D

LOL! Yes, that certainly does help. Thanks, Neil for the clarification. Time for a EUROTRIP!!! :clap:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As usual - you guys have hijacked this post - not one of you has answered the question:

if you are ALLOWED to stay behind this bike. I just won't know what to do next time when faced with this situation (I hope like hell there IS a next time!). I give up.......

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
cerven said:
As usual - you guys have hijacked this post - not one of you has answered the question:

if you are ALLOWED to stay behind this bike. I just won't know what to do next time when faced with this situation (I hope like hell there IS a next time!). I give up.......
Well, considering that the picture is taken in a parking lot, I'd say you could drive however you want. I somehow doubt this is a problem most of us will be faced with.

Hmm, on second thought, this IS a parking lot...if you were to follow behind the bike, you risk not seeing cars pulling out of spaces and could easily cause an accident, since you'd be, well, distracted...

·
Registered
495 Posts
While riding shotgun, I once pointed out a similar sight to a friend. He was so distracted, he rear-ended the car in front of us. Five people stepped out and started rubbing their necks. They sued him, and I had to testify. Suit was tossed, but it goes to show what a hazard these sights can be! (not to mention that being 40 now, it might give me a heart attack)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
wait - is that an elisetalk thong under her shorts????

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
cerven said:

Hey
Sorry for hijacking your thread... my answer is ... You absolutely don't pass, it is way too dangerous, you stay right behind her where it is safe.

BTW... that picture was taken in Croatia, by a fellow member of another forum I frequent, I've dropped the question on how the girl looks like from the front... I'll let you guys know if I find out anything.

Neil

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
You follow at a discreet distance until you have committed every detail of her features to memory. Then, if you are driving your Elise, you zoom past and stop somewhere up ahead and see if she is interested enough in your car to stop and ask about it. Then take it from there.

Note: if wife or girlfriend is in the car with you, continue to drive at a normal pace and do not engage in any rubber necking. Even checking out the view in the mirrors is dangerous. If she makes some comment along the lines of did you see that, or what do you think of that, think carefully before answering - best to admit that you saw the woman, unless you have been certified as blind, but try to sound genuinely disinterested.

Asking your wife to get out of the car while you circle back for another look generally is not recommended.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts