The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I just made the call..... to my dealer in fla and they told me my car was supposed to be in port on 11-20-04... hmmm thanks for the call. They are waiting to receive the invoice.

Question is.... how are the Elises handling the roads up here, ie potholes and the wonderfully uneven/broken roads?

I am not smiling yet, I am frustrated to get my car in the middle of winter. and yes I get to drive to fla to get my Elise and then drive back up here to NJ. Who knows though i may just drive it all through winter :) that will bring a smile to my face! :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
as long as you keep your eyes on the road...avoiding potholes and stuff, you'll be fine. i've been driving in the ny/nj area for a couple of months and have only had 2 bone shattering experiences...a pothole on 287, and a ridge where they were paving a stretch of the palisades parkway...no sign of course, so i hit the ridge at almost 70 mph. i thought i ripped the front of the car off the bang was so loud. no damage though, thankfully. we're trying to get some ny/nj people together, so keep in touch.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I just posted in the NJ/NY people thread, I would definitly like to get together. I think I may delay a little bit and leave the car at the dealership for a few weeks so I dont take delivery in the MIDDLE of winter. so much for july delivery eh? :)

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
jeff8875 said:
yeah I just posted in the NJ/NY people thread, I would definitly like to get together. I think I may delay a little bit and leave the car at the dealership for a few weeks so I dont take delivery in the MIDDLE of winter. so much for july delivery eh? :)
What are
you talking about? July is still seven
months away. Lotus has always had
trouble distinguishing 'year of delivery'
and tend be 'off a tad' from time to time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts