The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the driving light kit from Fox Valley, pleasant folks and great service btw. There were no instructions included though. Can someone scan and post or email the actual sheet? The install seems pretty straightforward, especially with the great write-ups on this site, but I want to avoid any gotchas.

Thanks all for the tips on removing the signal lights. The first one still took 10 minutes, the second about 30 seconds once i got the feel for what i was doing.

BR, w

·
Premium Member
11,993 Posts
at LOG, no access to any instructions. But, skip wiring a switch into interior and just use relay, so whenever high beams come on, so do dls.

In 40 yrs, never once wanted brights on/ dls off or vice-versa. Much simpler and neater.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That makes sense. I assume the supplied relay goes into the empty socket (the only emty one of the three) under the dash.

w

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
at LOG, no access to any instructions. But, skip wiring a switch into interior and just use relay, so whenever high beams come on, so do dls.

In 40 yrs, never once wanted brights on/ dls off or vice-versa. Much simpler and neater.
If you aren't going to install the interior switch I call dibs on it. PM me if you want to sell it.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks all. this and a rear badge in lieu of the foil letters are tonight's projects after the offspring goes to bed.

road dad, i am probably going to use the switch, but i will pm if i do not.

BR, w

1 - 8 of 8 Posts