The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video has been a long time in the making.

I was very lucky to be able to drive my Lotus 2-Eleven in the Goodwood Festival of Speed last year, Patrick Dempsey AKA Dr. McDreamy is a Lotus fan and asked for a ride. I got to spend over an hour with him and he is a great guy and a real racer.

We have a $5,000,000 one of a kind Ferrari in front and a former F1 world Champion driving an Aston behind us.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mB7Jl__o7B4&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mB7Jl__o7B4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks Randy for the ChaseCams:up:

ChaseCam, Your Source for Video at Speed

For more information on the Goodwood FOS click here

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/fos/

It is an amazing event and if you can go do:nanner2::shift:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Is that the Aston the crashed? Who was the driver? ;)
I don't think he was a former F1 World Champ :eek:

The Aston crash that is in the video is from the day before. They had loads of Astons there:shift:

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Nicely done - well edited, Patrick. :clap: So nice in fact, that I'm going to leave you alone about the title. At least on LT.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
LOL Dempsey is your umbrella girl.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nicely done - well edited, Patrick. :clap: So nice in fact, that I'm going to leave you alone about the title. At least on LT.
Thanks Alan,

We don't want the nice people here to know how you mind works:eek:;):shift:

·
Registered
7,002 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did he ask for a ride in the P4/5 also? That would be cool if he chose the Lotus over that.. :)

The P4/5 is a fantastic car.
No, he did not:)

The P4/5 is very nice:up:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Patrick...if you still need a place for the Singapore race...parents said your welcome to stay with them. They have an extra room.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Patrick...if you still need a place for the Singapore race...parents said your welcome to stay with them. They have an extra room.
Doug,

I will be with CJ and two English friends, your parents would disown you:eek:

Can they pick us up from the airportrotfl:nanner2::shift:

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
OT, but what kills me is all the chicks now swooning over him that wouldn't have given him the time of day when he was starring in 'Loverboy' and 'Can't Buy Me Love'! rotfl

BTW, looks like fun! :up:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I guess I am betting Icedog is one of his loyal fans. :) I don't even know McDreamy until Anatomy Grey. lol. what was/were his big movie(s) before Grey anatomy?

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I guess I am betting Icedog is one of his loyal fans. :) I don't even know McDreamy until Anatomy Grey. lol. what was/were his big movie(s) before Grey anatomy?
:) Pretty much the ones I said. He always played the role of the gawky, dorky guy in school. Here's his IMDB, so judge for yourself: Patrick Dempsey (I) I don't watch Grey's Anatomy - not my kind of stuff. At least the movies to which I'm referring were comedies. I've got enough drama in my life without having to watch a show like that to get my fix.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Always had a crush on that "Can't buy me love" blonde!

Nice work Patrick. I'm sure it made for a fun day even with the rain.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice work Patrick. I'm sure it made for a fun day even with the rain.
Thanks, I love the rain:clap:

Look at my China in the rain video on youtube :shift:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing. Fully enjoyed it!

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I now know what I want to do before I die...drive in the Goodwood FOS!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts