The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of making the 9 hour drive from Central Fl. to Birmingham. Anyone spend that much time in an Elise, any suggestions on such a long trip. Any one else from FL going to Log29?

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Moving to LOG29 forum.

There are some other threads about caravans. I am myself driving up from Miami, through Orlando. Another thread was about driving up from Tampa.

I have spent over 19 hours in the Elise in one sitting. :)

My schedule is driving up from Southern FL on Wednesday May 27th.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I'm driving from Ft Lauderdale to Birmingham the day of the 28th.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
I'm driving from Ft Lauderdale to Birmingham the day of the 28th.
What time? I am making a change to my plans and thinking of getting the car on Thursday.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
What time? I am making a change to my plans and thinking of getting the car on Thursday.
As early as possible. My plane arrives 6am Thursday. Hopefully, I can get some sleep on the plane.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Possible new plan- Fly in Wednesday afternoon. Get car. Get insurance sorted out. Get hotel. Stay until Thursday morning. Drive up with you.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Possible new plan- Fly in Wednesday afternoon. Get car. Get insurance sorted out. Get hotel. Stay until Thursday morning. Drive up with you.
Sounds good. I will PM you after the long weekend.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
9 hours? No problem. I've taken several road trips in mine, including Atlanta to Detroit. No need to bring anything special- just money for gas and to buy a T-shirt from me at LOG. lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts