The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start by saying that I have never been to this place before yesterday.

That was sooooo much f'ing fun, thought i might just give up PIE! But then I was lke, what the F___! No way will I ever give up PIE! I love pie, nothing could ever replace my...wait....I am getting off topic!

Wow was that fun. I want to do that again soon. Peter and I were neck and neck for so long.

What fun!
:D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Let me know when and I'm there dude...

Still think we should put together a challenge day. I think it runs $75 a person, each person gets four 5 minute heat races and then there's semifinals and a final championship round. Trophies at the end. Yeah, it's a lot of money, but the group gets the place to themselves for the time they're there and it's very cool.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many people do we have to show up with to get that price?

That sounds like some real fun to me. Peter and I were thinking that we should just get a bunch (like 10) of guys and girsl together and just rent the whole place out for half a day. sure it may be a bunch of money, but how much fun would that be dude!!!! :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So Larry, what is your fastest lap time?

I got a 25.637 on my first session and then a 26.126 on my second session. Felt good just to be bumpin some plastic, adn really racing people.

Just to get this out there before I race against anyone in the club....This is not bumper cars folks. The last bunch of yahoo's that I went with thought that it would be funny to t-bone you in to the wall just after turn 1. That F'ing hurts dude. I still have bruises on my ribs!

So with that said, when are we going! I think that I may be down for the day of the Awards Banquet! :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
My fastest lap is a low 23, I seem to remember 23.237. I rarely run above 26.0 anymore.

But you have to understand that what's "fast" changes dramatically as the track changes. During a grand-prix event, the average times will usually drop about two seconds as the barriers get bashed out of the way and the track gets shorter and smoother. This holds for all drivers...Alan Sciuto drops the same two seconds that I do. (and that kid is amazing)

And yes, it sucks to have some A-hole t-bone you. There's always some punk who feels justified and the refs never seem to catch it. I got knocked six feet sideways into the wall once. Took me a few seconds to get going again. I still felt it at the next GP a month later.

Still the most fun you can have for that kind of money.

-la

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think it runs $75 a person, each person gets four 5 minute heat races and then ther

i think it came to 100. a person when i called for ford about 2 month ago. but i figure, we can get a price of what it would cost to rent the whole place out. i want to say 1500. four four hours but it just us . 15 people go thats a lot of racing. i look in to it.
it really is to much fun. spent 50.00 and found and worked out three bad habits.
bitchen my friends bitchen! you really need to go with drivers too.
because some one you don't know is bound to bring some cool kid and start killing your buzz by being an a-hole
i got to back to work see over the weekend

1 - 7 of 7 Posts