The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...wondering if there's anything going on tonight? Not a lot happening on the mountain. Love to meet some of you in person. Let me know...

I'll be here for (at least) a week.

- Alan

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Um...I've heard there were owners here... :)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Um...I've heard there were owners here... :)
There were....but they all thought you drove INTO salt lake yesterday, so they didn't answer. rotfl ( sorry...had to )

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
I'm thinking it's a little odd going to 'Solitude Resort' and then wanting to meet up with people. -poke-

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There were....but they all thought you drove INTO salt lake yesterday, so they didn't answer. rotfl ( sorry...had to )
I was waiting for that... :)

I'm thinking it's a little odd going to 'Solitude Resort' and then wanting to meet up with people. -poke-
You're more right than you know. I came up here to work, get away from LA and all of its distractions, and it's working...but still, no man is an island, right? Actually, found the "hot spot" on the mountain last night, and met a lot of people, but would love to meet some other owners.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Watch out for fat women who like writers. You dirty birdie.
I think at this point I'm willing to settle for relatively sane. :p

Is there still decent skiing?
Yes - I'm going to check out snowbird tomorrow, on the advice of some locals. Good place to bring the laptop and work, in any event.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts