The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I am just getting ready to buy my first Elise. I will most likely go with an aftermarket exhaust for a sportier sound. I really like the dual pipe appearance of the Larini SE, which exits above the diffuser. Can you tell me if there are any other exhausts with similar appearance? Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
As you can see from my last post i also like the above diffuser look lol I also considered this one:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Hangar111 might be an option. It has three sections. An approximately 8" long perforated tube in a packed section then a chamber that has two tubes the same diameter as the perforated tube that dump the exhaust into the second chamber where the exhaust exits out of the twin tips. I don't know how it sounds and some say it shouldn't be used on supercharged cars. It does look nice and they've been selling this muffler for 10 years.

Exige S2 Elise 111R 2-Eleven Signature Exhaust Twin Exit | Hangar 111

Requires the Hangar111 grills. Elise S2 111R Exige Mk2 RH Rear Grille for Signature Exhausts | Hangar 111

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hangar111 might be an option. It has three sections. An approximately 8" long perforated tube in a packed section then a chamber that has two tubes the same diameter as the perforated tube that dump the exhaust into the second chamber where the exhaust exits out of the twin tips. I don't know how it sounds and some say it shouldn't be used on supercharged cars. It does look nice and they've been selling this muffler for 10 years.

Exige S2 Elise 111R 2-Eleven Signature Exhaust Twin Exit | Hangar 111

Requires the Hangar111 grills. Elise S2 111R Exige Mk2 RH Rear Grille for Signature Exhausts | Hangar 111

Thanks Johnny B, I really appreciate this. Will look into it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts