The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
whoa....

as incredibly stupid, worthless, and unforgivable as that may have been, I feel sorry for the driver for having to live with this for the rest of his life. granted, he's much better off than the other guy for sure, but man... that's awful.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
...Brohm said he felt sick.

Brohm, 23, apparently was leaning out of the window when Hutcherson hit the support wire about a mile and a half from the bar, but police did not know why.

Police didn't know why he stuck his head out the window? Am I reading this correctly? Duh.:huh:

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude, they're cops. They didn't see any donut shops in the area, so they couldn't understand what he was looking for! ;)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Sounds like he needed to go on a Qwest for his friend's remains, but instead Sprinted home to pass out.

Darwin contender?

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Darwin contender?
Wow, crazy article. I can't imagine how the whole ride home played out. Unbelieveable.

As far as Darwin, I don't think so. He was drunk so I don't think that counts. Lots of people have done stupid sh*t while sober.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Sounds like he needed to go on a Qwest for his friend's remains, but instead Sprinted home to pass out.

Darwin contender?
Definitely a Darwin contender for getting behind a wheel drunk!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Ever driven a car home unconscious?
Doubt it, but he's posted while being so a few times. :D

/I keed, I keed

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
shay2nak said:
As far as Darwin, I don't think so. He was drunk so I don't think that counts. Lots of people have done stupid sh*t while sober.
I meant the headless wonder next to him. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts