The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The complete article, thanks to Mason at www.puresportscar.com can be read at that site. Most Lotus enthusiasts should
be glad to hear that Mr. Hale offered the following portion within his statement to the public, "....poised to significantly grow the brand in America." Sounds like a national plan/project that will benefit all
states, not just some.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Ridgemanron- you've got a comma messing up the link. He's got a interesting background- mainstream companies and recently consulting. Glad to see they have more then CT in mind. :D

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LarryB said:
Ridgemanron- you've got a comma messing up the link. He's got a interesting background- mainstream companies and recently consulting. Glad to see they have more then CT in mind. :D
- you spelled California, for short, wrong, my friend. That's 'CA' not 'CT'.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ridgemanron said:
- No harm done.
I'm always here to help......Everyone on the left-coast knows that.
P.S. - Was good to see that the new boss was educated in the mid-west and
in New York.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ridgemanron said:

be glad to hear that Mr. Hale offered the following portion within his statement to the public, "....poised to significantly grow the brand in America." Sounds like a national plan/project that will benefit all
states, not just some.
That National plan/project is called the Elise :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
HOLY CRAPS!!! HE'S A FRATERNITY BROTHER OF MINE!!!

I met him several years ago when he came to Ball State to give a speech. He was the VP of Mazda at that time, but now LOTUS...sweet.

Small world...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts