The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Tampa Bay owners, I was thinking it would be cool to possibly meet up next month at the Dupont Cars & Coffee. Would any of you be down for such a thing? I didn't find anyone locally at LOG32 this year, and I'd like to meet other owners around here. Possibly we could do a scenic drive afterwards if someone knows the area.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey Andre- I put the date (Sat 12/15) on my calendar. which is open for me at this time :-( . I like the fact that they meet early and don't tie up the entire day.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Unfortunately I work just about every day there is a car show in December. Hopefully January. Would be interested in doing a different day meet as well

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
I wil try to make it but I may have to leave early.

Attachments

·
Registered
684 Posts
Everyone tells me that the parking lot is usually full by 7 AM, so I plan on leaving my house around 6. Is there a specific area where all the Loti can park together?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Everyone tells me that the parking lot is usually full by 7 AM, so I plan on leaving my house around 6. Is there a specific area where all the Loti can park together?
It's a free for all out there unless someone gets there early and try's to block off an area.

Btw to the OP: it's spelled duPont ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
wish I could make it to this one; I'll be going to the Reeves one in January and hopefully the duPont as well, just need to see how work plays out

·
Registered
684 Posts
Maybe the first one who gets there would save a spot for some of us?

Hey Taylor- I'll show everyone a picture of your car. That should be worth at least 1/2 attendance lol

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
how was the turnout?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
sorry I was thinking the reeves one last weekend.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This weekend we're meeting at the nearby Panera Bread around 6:30am and then parking together if anyone else want to join us.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Looks like I am not going to be able to make this one. Hope to see you at the next one.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Had a good time chatting with other Lotus owners at the duPont C&C yesterday (12/15/12)
Pictured are My Esprit; Andre's (Kengine) Elise; and Justin's (J-Man) Elise.

Parked in another section was a couple more Lotus incl. John's (Formula1) black Exige and a convertible Elise from Lakeland.

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
It was nice meeting all of you. Hope to see you guys out there again! I also attend Reeves C&C monthly. It's the first Saturday of the month. If I'm not traveling, I'll be there!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I should be heading to the reeves cars and coffee on the 5th. Hopefully the DuPont one this month as well.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I might go to the Reeves C&C also. It's a lot closer to my home than duPont. What is the time frame?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts