The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have the skinny on the gig?

I know the location, but times to show up, get parking, leave etc...what saturday of the month they do it?

I'm trying to go on the 17th, which is I'm assuming the next one...anyone else?

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'll be flying home on the 17th, but when go, I usually get there around 7am and stay until around 10am. Just show up and park. Have a great time. I wish I could've joined you this month!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
I was at the last one.

it is from 7-9am. They have a facebook site that has additional info and maps. Here are some pics from the event.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been to their facebook page, but it doesn't say if it is the third saturday of each month, etc...or is it just whenever they decide to have it?

I've done Irvine Cars and Coffee probably one meeeeelion times so I'm used to the scene, but just looking for the skinny. Does the lot fill up quick? gracias

and I just realized the subject says dupoint :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
By 7:15 the lots are pretty full. It used to be more fun when most of the participants did burnouts when they left the site. That ended when someone attepting a burnout spun into a ditch. From that point on we have had adult supervision in the form of the Pinellas Sheriff Department.

·
Registered
295 Posts
3rd Saturday of each month

The dupont registry cars and coffee IS every third Saturday of the month. If you are in the Tampa area, you also might be interested in the Tampa automotive club, they are on Facebook.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be going this saturday. Not sure how clean my car will be (DD and no time to wash friday night!) but I'll be there!

·
Registered
295 Posts
These pics were taken at past cars and coffee events at DuPont.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hopefully I'll run into some other Lotus guys. It's been 2 months since I've been to an event (irvine and then a stop at dallas cars and coffee) so I'm looking forward to it.

Then f1 qualifying when I get home!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts