The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DYNO DAY THIS SATURDAY MAY 17!!! $60 EACH!!!

I just wanted to bring attention to this thread here...

This is hosted by No Limit Motorsports.

Saturday MAY 17!!!. 3 pulls for $60 -- Can't beat the price. Seriously.

I am in no matter what.

BTW, I am in no way affiliated with this dyno day other than wanting to get some Lotuses there :D

This is a great opportunity to see some Katana vs. BWR action.. Muhahaha!

:wave:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thanks for posting here, everyone is welcome and we hope to get a big turnout, if the 26th is not great for everyone we are still open to switching to a later date.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i will do all in my power to be there...

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
where is No Limit & what kind of dyno do they have?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I guess I can make it, the closest event yet! :p

If it is 17th that is. Otherwise the next 3 weekends I'm away.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
It's in Long Island and I don't know what kind of dyno...Why? You coming? ;)
for some reason I thought it was in LA, then when I finished posting I noticed your location in another thread. :wallbang: LOL

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
any one from jersey going? can we meet some where? then drive in?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thanks again BM, cant get on the forum at work for some strange reason, only this site makes my IE crash, i think i have a virus i gotta take care of.

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
1,228 Posts
Cool stuff. I think it's about time to get a baseline. I happened to have requested off this day, so I'll see about coming through with my supercharged GTS buddy and see what numbers we pull.

He has got the AEM CAI, Boosted2.0 ported header, TRD exhaust, 10 psi pulley, and a emanage ultimate tune he street tunes himself. I'm still waiting for him to move on to a new car so I can turn his car back to stock, and steal all his parts & tune :panic: . If he still doesn't go through with it by the time I got the funds together, I think I'll just go turbo for the better power potential...

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm very interested and I'm going to try to make it. Is there a scheduled time to sign up for? Anybody planning on making the winery run?

1 - 20 of 143 Posts