The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dyno'ed my elise yesterday. Greddy/BOE supercharger, CharlieX ECU (06 V1.0), TS Pro1 intake with bbmod, TS Pro1 exhaust. Goes rich above 6k rpm. I think with the newer/leaner tune (06 V2.0), i should see more power. Comments welcome.

FYI...the dyno operator said that stock/lightly modded S2000's are putting mid-190s on his dyno, and they're rated 240hp crank. Food for though.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Crap I wish I would have known I am stock with a Von Hep exhaust I would have gone.
Where did you get dynoed at?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crap I wish I would have known I am stock with a Von Hep exhaust I would have gone.
Where did you get dynoed at?
Aw man, that would have been perfect! :(

I went to Moore Automotive in Fairfax. If you could dyno your car there sometime, it would be nice to have the comparison. The guys there were really cool and took great care with the car. I scheduled the dyno only one day in advance. Cost $70 for 3 runs with A/F. Sunny and high 80s yesterday.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Aw man, that would have been perfect! :(

I went to Moore Automotive in Fairfax. If you could dyno your car there sometime, it would be nice to have the comparison. The guys there were really cool and took great care with the car. I scheduled the dyno only one day in advance. Cost $70 for 3 runs with A/F. Sunny and high 80s yesterday.
Ya I will have to try to get there sometime.

·
Registered
693 Posts
FYI...the dyno operator said that stock/lightly modded S2000's are putting mid-190s on his dyno, and they're rated 240hp crank. Food for though.
Did he say what Model Year AP1/AP2? Most stock S2000's are in the 210-215 hp. Some of the older AP1's are around 205-210 hp.

I think I would keep pressing to get in the 220+ range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts