I downloaded it for $12.99 on my 1st Generation iPhone within minutes. The application is located in the sports section under dynolicious or do a iTunes search. I calibrated and setup the application for my company car a Chevy Impala. I will test it later on my Lotus. Again, just like all apple products it is very user friendly. Once the Florida Turnpike was clear I hit the "Start Run" button and waited for the "Accelerate" button. It has a speedometer on it and it was accurate to the Impala speedometer. As I hit 90 mph the test concluded and recorded lots of information. Everything from 1/8, 1/4 mile , and 0 - __ times. Other information is also saved. You can set it up for numerous cars too. SWEET!
I did a couple of more runs and I think when I spun the tires the speedometer was not as accurate. I have to do it again to see for sure. The application is worth the money. I will recommend it without a doubt.
This iPhone is amazing. It was worth the four hours in line.
* 0-60 MPH
* Other Speed Tests (0-10 MPH through 0-100 MPH in 10MPH increments)
* Quarter Mile Elapsed Time
* Quarter Mile Trap Speed
* Elapsed Time and Trap Speed for standard intervals (60', 330', 1/8 Mi, 1000')
* Lateral G's (current and peak)
* Braking G's (current and peak)
* Wheel Horsepower
* Estimated Engine Horsepower
* Realtime Speedometer and Graphs
* Realtime graphical skidpad display
* View results for latest test run or any saved run
* View averages based on vehicle, date, or modification
* Compare results between vehicles, dates, or before-and-after modifications