The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just had a small question: Which elises/exiges (unsure) come with the "e" graphic behind the driver's side window? (or either side i'm not sure)

Is it an option, only in europe, etc?

Here's a pic of one, the reason I ask is because I want to make an avatar out of it. If you have a pic of one please post! Thank you.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Do a google image search on "queens award for enterprise"

You will find a ton of them.

For an avatar, I like this one:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Ok. Who wants to go first, who wants to be the first to thrash this poor fellow?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o wow its an award?! i thought it was some kind of symbol for the elise or the exige. kind of makes it less cool.

Thanks

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
It's a stationary mark for a Middle Eastern hotel.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
To actually answer the question...

It only comes on cars that Her Majesty actually drove. She attends Lotus sponsored HPDE weekends over there in England, and every car she gets to drive gets a sticker. They aren't always on the rear window though; she has been known to slap them on in a number of different places.

xtn

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
In fairness to the original poster, you can't search for terms like "e," so if you didn't know what this decal represented, it would be very hard to search for this information.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
In fairness to the original poster, you can't search for terms like "e," so if you didn't know what this decal represented, it would be very hard to search for this information.
But you can search for terms like "sticker" and "window" and find that it's already been answered.
;)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
But you can search for terms like "sticker" and "window" and find that it's already been answered.
;)
but why bother, when you can start a thread instead? -poke-

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dang, sorry for all that got annoyed at the repost. If admin wants they can delete this thread. Thanks for the input.

And when i said it's less cool, I just meant that personally I was hoping it was a Lotus affiliated sticker, rather than an award from the Queen. To me, a graphic like that symbolized for just the Lotus car company or a Lotus car model rather than an award from the Queen is cooler. But congratulations to Lotus for the award as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts