·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its crazy that these kids get these cars...
I drove 1992 toyota camry with over 200,000 miles on it and loved the thing
This was also the first E90/92 to be totaled in the U.S.

·
Registered
912 Posts
OP is that really your house?

·
Registered
817 Posts
He must be a student at USC! :p

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
When I was 19, I was driving a mid 80's Hyundai Excel that was passed on to me from my three older sisters. It really made me appreciate what I have today. Even if I had money to throw away, I would never buy my kid an 80K car. I will make him earn it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I got my 70 Chevelle when I was 14. By the time I was 17, it was nearing the 500 hp mark. I still have it to.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I feel really fortunate to have a '68 BMW at age 17. I feel more fortunate that I have a '69 that I can drive and my dad has a Lotus :D. So sad to see a new M3 totaled....Idiots.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Our local dealer sold one to a 19 or 20 year old freshman that was going to Purdue...the salesman (friend) tried to talk him and his parents out of buying it...said it is not meant for bad weather you'll face (that's a brutal drive in the winter back to Chicago) and it is basically a fancy race car do not be stupid...

He was specifically told don't drive it when it snows...

He drove it back to school after X-mas (paid a big premium because it was the first one in they weren't suppose to sell) and came back the next weekend caught in a big storm and drove it straight to the dealership and traded it for an X5.

Kids don't deserve cars like this...they can't respect them and won't. Damn I am glad my Dad knew better.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Is it me, or does the average poster's age seem to be 16 here:
Totalled 08 m3 - E46Fanatics

thats good that you'er ok but besides that the crash is ****ing awesome
y we ran and **** like that...they werent very nice about it...took my phone and started reading all my texts and going through my contacts and ****
WTF?

edit: I guess some sense kicks in on page 2

·
Registered
278 Posts
I got a 1986 BMW 325es.. E for economical rotfl.. I loved the thing. It was rusted all throughout the bottom since it came from Minnesota.. His name was Rusty..

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I got my 70 Chevelle when I was 14. By the time I was 17, it was nearing the 500 hp mark. I still have it to.
It is a small world when I end up helping you build one of the motor for that chevelle many years ago then we both end up with lotuses.

when I was 19 I think I had just bought my 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee and was in the process of building it into a rock crawler.

·
Registered
676 Posts
'79 Olds Delta 88.. baby blue.. 4 barrel, V8 @ 16 years old.. the thing was a tank and you could stick about 10 kids in there.. whee!

My dad a few years back sold his '89 vette to a guy who was buying it for his 16 year old daughter.. That's was dumb.. he got some letter in the mail a few months later asking if he still owned it and it had been in an accident.. DUH!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts