The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lotustalk.com, We are pleased to be joining your community, and we look forward to discussing all things brakes with you!
Why not share any photos with us of your EBC brake setups and tell us what you think of our products.
We are here to assist with any problems you encounter or application questions you might have.
We look forward to some great interaction within the Lotus world. Please visit our website EBC Brakes Direct | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Brake Discs (UK) or Perfect Brakes | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Rotors (USA) and see what we can offer for your vehicles.

·
Premium Member
2007 Elise
247 Posts
Welcome aboard! I see you are UK based, do you guys ship internationally? Lots of users are from the US on here, and it never hearts to have another vendor to get supplies from

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
843 Posts
I had Yellowstuff on my 89 Esprit. They were great. I went from 3 stops from 100MPH, 4th time is "Oh, I'm standing on the brakes and it's not slowing down at all," to never having fade again, including track days and glowing rotors.

·
Vendor
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome aboard! I see you are UK based, do you guys ship internationally? Lots of users are from the US on here, and it never hearts to have another vendor to get supplies from
Thanks for the welcome. Our HQ is in the UK but we have a main supplier in the US and other suppliers all over the world. We can ship to anywhere....

Our US supplier is LOTUS - Perfect Brakes Discs, Pads and Shoes

·
Vendor
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had Yellowstuff on my 89 Esprit. They were great. I went from 3 stops from 100MPH, 4th time is "Oh, I'm standing on the brakes and it's not slowing down at all," to never having fade again, including track days and glowing rotors.
We are constantly improving our products with new technology and compounds. We are always working on new pad types and products and look forward to being able to show some of these on the forum as time goes on. We will also be running a 'pad giveaway' in the near future....

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,223 Posts
Lotustalk.com, We are pleased to be joining your community, and we look forward to discussing all things brakes with you!
Why not share any photos with us of your EBC brake setups and tell us what you think of our products.
We are here to assist with any problems you encounter or application questions you might have.
We look forward to some great interaction within the Lotus world. Please visit our website EBC Brakes Direct | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Brake Discs and see what we can offer for your vehicles.
Just put Red Stuff on mine just a few months ago. Fantastic. No brake dust.

·
Registered
2018 Evora 400
113 Posts
Welcome! EBC Red stuff is my preferred brake pad anytime I replace pads, your rotors are not bad as well, just wished you made some to fit my Evora, But I do enjoy the better stopping power and a reduction in brake dust.

·
Administrator
6,922 Posts
Welcome to LT EBC!

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

·
Registered
2008 Lotus Exige-S 240
1,444 Posts
Welcome! Glad to see you here! Worked with you long ago when the Exige S2 S240s with the 308mm APs came out -

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,135 Posts

·
Vendor
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome! EBC Red stuff is my preferred brake pad anytime I replace pads, your rotors are not bad as well, just wished you made some to fit my Evora, But I do enjoy the better stopping power and a reduction in brake dust.
Pleased to hear it. I would be interested in helping you if I can. Have you looked on here (our US partner) LOTUS Evora - Perfect Brakes Discs, Pads and Shoes

·
Vendor
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fairly famous amongst the two wheel set did not know you also make and market auto brakes
Oh yes, that is one thing a lot of people do not realise. We do make brakes for more than just 2 and 4 wheels, this includes rail, machinery and wind turbines! Let me know if I can help you with anything brake related.

·
Vendor
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome! Glad to see you here! Worked with you long ago when the Exige S2 S240s with the 308mm APs came out -

Thanks, Glad to be here. We love working with people and their vehicles for development purposes and hope to be able to assist members with any issues.

·
Registered
2018 Evora 400
113 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts