The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it seems Radium has discontinued the "T4e ECU Connectors & Pins for 2006+ Lotus, part number 17-0012". I am trying to find where I can get the connectors and pins. My lock lever broke on one connector and I am installing the PnP EMU Black and would like to pin a few new things to ecu.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Attached is a picture of what I'm looking for and what is discontinued.

Attachments

·
Registered
07 Aspen White Exige S - MT
1,897 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You google DRS and call them. La Habra CA
I sense some hostility lol. I tried Google before asking.... even added La Habra CA. Maybe my Google is a little special lol. Need a little more help. And hit up every vendor Google shows having it and they all say not in stock.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sense some hostility lol. I tried Google before asking.... even added La Habra CA. Maybe my Google is a little special lol. Need a little more help. And hit up every vendor Google shows having it and they all say not in stock.
Nvm added lotus to the search 🤣🤣. I'll give them a call. Thanks

·
Registered
07 Aspen White Exige S - MT
1,897 Posts
Appreciate the help but no luck at DRS either 😕
I know for a fact they have a T4E connector because I ordered one and they received it, and I got one elsewhere while I waited so they should still have that one. Kris is out racing right now. When he’s back try him.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know for a fact they have a T4E connector because I ordered one and they received it, and I got one elsewhere while I waited so they should still have that one. Kris is out racing right now. When he’s back try him.
They placed me on hold and checked. Said they don't have those connectors. I'll gladly call back and check with Kris. Do you know when Kris will be back up there?

·
Registered
793 Posts
If you scroll through this thread, there's links to the parts for the t4e. Be careful to read all the way because my post for that ecu was erroneous.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you scroll through this thread, there's links to the parts for the t4e. Be careful to read all the way because my post for that ecu was erroneous.

Awesomeee I will check this out.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2007 Phantom Black Exige S
356 Posts
Did you get this resolved? I too broke the same fragile OEM lever last week and ordered the Mouser molex connector
#64320-1319.

I used the levers from these new connectors, but they need to be modified slights as they don't quite open enough to capture the pins on the ECU. Using teh OEM lever as a guide, I made a small reliefs on both of the insides of the "ears" with a rotary tool to match:

They work perfectly and are more robust than the OEM parts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts